Television and visual images dominate our planet. They penetrate your sunglasses in daytime city squares and your headphones on evening subway rides home. Marketing messages are everywhere and they drown each other out. That’s why you need a solution that makes your messages come alive.
At Jellyfarm Studios, we can help make that happen with a range of services customized to fit your budget in this viral obsessed digital world.
- 7 years of experience in project management and supervision of content for broadcasters.
- Includes budgeting, commissioning of production houses to managing the day-to-day production requirements of long and short form projects on and off set.
- QC’ing of content, scripts and final deliverables.
- Consistent high ratings of shows with award nominations (Asian Television Awards 2011/2012 and Promax 2007)
- 9 years of producing and directing for a wide variety of genres for television and film both in Singapore and overseas with shoot experiences in Southeast Asia, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, UK, US and Australia.
- Executive Producing/Producing/Co-Producing credits include projects from The Duke, Cyril: Simply Magic, Groom My Room S.2, Sony Style S.3/4/5, Men 2.0, EBuzz, Public Insight S.1 and Disney Express Yourself.
- A lifetime’s worth of writing really, specifically with 15 years of scripting and screenwriting for various genres in television and film.
- Script samples are available upon request.
- Persis can help you to develop ideas into reality whether it is for long form original productions, spots/vignettes, corporates, film or websites.
- All concepts are customised to fit your campaign messages and/or themes, budget and target audiences.
- Persis also offers up promo and short-form editing services. Whether it’s interstitials, promos, ad spots or vignettes, your project will be seamlessly edited and delivered to you to your satisfaction.
- All jobs are edited on Final Cut Pro 7.
- Persis created and is currently running the successful niche travel blog on Iceland and working on the development of a new woman’s lifestyle site.
- Persis’ is also currently venturing into the world of podcasts so if you need a voiceover talent or unique personality to helm your latest podcast venture.
- Persis also does voiceovers for various genres. Here is a sample of voiceover work she has done.
- For more voiceover samples, please head here.
- Persis has also given instruction at the Singapore Institute of Technology’s DIGIPEN in Visual Analysis. A project based class where students are taught the fundamentals of filmmaking from story development & scripting, character & plot development, directing, producing, filming, lighting, sound and editing.